Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Render, render, render.

It's a little irritating. Rendering, that is. I've been trying to render out pretty much everything so that it can go on my Vimeo and MyFolio accounts. They've been sadly neglected. But my goal is to have everything updated this weekend. Which means that right now, my life consists of "File>Import>Open; Command+M; Best Settings>Custom; Lossless>H.264; Render." And then waiting. And then checking the file size. And then doing it all over again.

I have so many more things I could be doing instead of staring at my screen in anticipation. But I can't really render one After Effects file while working on another. My computer wouldn't be too pleased.

I really don't know what to do with myself. Especially since I can't finish my website until my videos are smaller files. I hate this stage. So that's how I end up on Blogger.

Anyway, rather than continuing to ramble on about how completely bored I am right now, I thought I might share something that I made while bored in another class. My friend Dorian even got in on it this time. Oh, and it was made on Liz's birthday.


And in case you were wondering, those are the sounds of Phil Collins + Nsync for the Tarzan soundtrack. Excellent music choice, I know.

No comments: