I have a few little reminders hanging around my apartment right now. I've been wanting to make more, but I think that will be a summer project for my new apartment! I'm still incredibly excited that everything worked out. You have no idea how much lighter I feel right now. I still giddy!
I think my reminders would be something along the lines of these:
- Rise & Shine (by my bed)
- Check Your Ego (This is currently on our bathroom door.)
- Second Star to the Right (above my animation table)
- Make Up Your Mind (by my mirror)
- Smell the Roses (by my window)
- Make Something (in my studio)
- Eat More Greens (somewhere kitcheny maybe)
- Play That Funky Music (by my record player)
What sorts of reminders would you make for yourself?
Ps. In a surprising turn of events, I will be heading home to Detroit tomorrow for a job interview! Let's hope it goes well. If not, at least I get to see Miss Mia. She already told me that she wants to make an animation and play Alice in Wonderland. I was thinking it might be fun for us to make some necklaces out of Sculpey. Oh, and I have a paper to crank out this weekend as well.