Friday, April 30, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

Today was absolutely wonderful. I turned in my papers for my English class and officially ended my second year of college. At the awards ceremony, I found out that my one scholarship was renewed, and I earned two more! And to celebrate all my hard work, I went to CIA's annual end of the year party, the Pink Pig, where they had two moon bounces! I think I was on there with a few of my friends for at least a half hour. It was absolutely fantastic. College kids should have access to these kinds of things more often.

So now that I have no need to be at my studio until 2am, I'm not sure what to do with myself. It's such a weird feeling to work so hard until the very end, and then have everything.just.stop. I still feel like there's more to do. Tonight, I'm planning on watching a movie, probably something Disney, and going to bed early! Then sleeping in tomorrow as late as I possibly can. Sure, I have to get ready to move, but I think tomorrow should be a nice relaxing day.

And since everything has stopped, I've been trying to write down all of my ideas for future projects. My brain is just overflowing with ideas involving bears on motorcycles and unicorns on unicycles and trees with butterflies for leaves and yarn letters and pop-up sets...

I've also realized recently that for a vegetarian, I eat an awful lot of animal crackers. In my kitchen cabinets, I have 2 kinds of animal crackers, a tub of Cat Cookies (heck yes, Trader Joe's!), some Bunny Grahams, Market Pantry Chickadees, and Goldfish.

Now for some pretties I've come across lately:






Enjoy your evening! I know I will!

No comments: