Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bunny Sunday is Back!

On my last blog, I featured five bunnies a week. Why? Because bunnies are incredibly great. And I don't have the time or money to take care of one right now, so I kept googling pictures of bunnies. Fat bunnies. Cute bunnies. Baby bunnies. Silly bunnies. Bunny friends. All sorts of them!

Mia was probably the biggest fan of Bunny Sunday, but she was not the only one who asked about bringing it back on my new blog. So from now on, you can expect to find 5 adorable rabbits here every Sunday. It's the best way to start a new week!

Let's get to the bunnies already!






Oh, and I promised a sneak peak at my animation shoot from yesterday. I'm rather busy editing and plugging away at many many projects, so for tonight, this is all you get...


That is the last frame that I took yesterday, about 20 minutes before the sun set. Perfect timing, in my opinion. And Meredith was just as wonderful as ever. I hope I get to work with her on another project some time. She is a lovely actress and a wonderful friend.

No comments: