Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today,

I worked on my website from 8am on. And I probably would have finished everything except the sketchbook pages by 10pm, so that I could move on to finishing editing my animations.

But,

Flash had other plans. And around 8pm, decided to corrupt my file. I've tried everything. My back up copy on my external harddrive was last saved Thursday night (well, around 5am Friday morning).

It's ok. I took a shower and calmed down. I think I'll put on The Little Mermaid and start redoing everything. And I think I'll wear comfy sweatpants and my cute new rainboots. And I'll stay up until I'm done.

I've had awful luck lately. Hopefully that will turn around when we find out about scholarship results.

Here's something pretty. The music video for "I Sing I Swim" by Seabear.



I hope your luck has been better than mine lately.

No comments: