Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Golden Afternoon

Look what Mia & I made yesterday afternoon!


As soon as I walked in the door at the start of Spring Break, Mia was telling me all about her ideas for animations. So yesterday afternoon, we decided to put those to use. The weather was beautiful, so we were out there for quite awhile, and even when we came inside (to empty my SD card!) she was planning the next set of shots!

Since we're both super excited to go see Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" later this week, we (well, Mia) decided to do a Wonderland animation ourselves. I have to admit, she directed almost all of it herself! It's so funny to see a 3 year old at a tripod yelling about how I should move my arms. And half the time, she runs over and moves me herself, like I do with her sometimes! Oh, I wish I had a behind the scenes video to share!

We'll be making more this week...maybe we'll even get to one tonight! I'm supposed to make little paper dolls for a cut out animation (another Alice themed one) Mia wants to do. Maybe when I take a break from working on my website (which I'm hoping to finish this week!)... 

No comments: