Sunday, May 30, 2010

Catch up.

It seems I have fallen off the face of the earth these past few weeks. I've been rather busy, between work, babysitting, volunteering, and trying to get some rest. However, having a three year old sister makes that difficult. Anyway, enough excuses. Hopefully this week, I'll get back on track with blogging and catch up on email. (I went from checking it every 10 minutes to once a day or less and then forgetting about it.) So here is some of what I've been up to.

Driving through epic thunderstorms. (And by driving, I mean riding in the passenger seat.)

Trips to the zoo to visit arctic friends.

Buying desperately needed clothes.

Wonderful garage sale finds.

Successful vintage shopping.

Animated horse races.

Magical Tea Parties.

Working on decorations for Shrine's vacation bible school.

Starting new books and reading my first graphic novel.

Getting ice cream for a penny at the Oberweiss grand opening. (Ciara loved it.)

Wrapping bouquets and sweeping up petals.

Finding old friends at the library.

Learning how to dance...or just making collages with the directions.
Visiting Ikea and finding what I never knew I needed (to be mounted by my drawing table).

Getting hooked on awful games. (Apparently I'm on a zombie kick lately.)

And hanging out with Mia.

Time for some strawberry shortcake! Mmmm!

No comments: